Employees are the most important asset of any business. Their training is an essential component in implementing a food safety program and hence, to a successful food business.
Our passion is training and we have developed effective training programs for food companies, industry associations and government departments. We strive to present customized training that is client centred and effective. We use a variety of interactive training methods to engage students and we specialize in training those whose first language is not English.
We offer customized training programs delivered on your premises or off-site in:
- Employee orientation
- Food safety
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Prerequisites
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- Personnel and training
- Pest control
- Supplier Verification Programs
- Implementing food safety standards
As a BRC Authorized Training Partner (ATP), we offer a variety of public trainings that cover the suite of BRC Global Standards.
- BRC Food Standard for Food Safety Issue 8: (course dates starting in October 2018)
- Implementing the Standard
- Issue 7-8 conversion for auditors and manufacturing sites
- Third party auditor
- BRC Agents and Brokers Issue 2
- BRC Storage and distribution, Issue 2
- Courses leading to BRC Global Standards Professional Designations:
- Internal auditor
- Risk assessments
- Root Cause analysis
- Validation and Verification
- Vulnerability assessment for food fraud
Please click here for the course calendar – dates and locations.
Video training modules
We are pleased to offer web based training series on Simple QA techniques in Food Processing.
This series covers five important techniques and concepts.